01.12.2019: Qualified Architect
We are looking for a Part 3 qualified Architect with 2-5 years experience to join our Architecture studio.
An ambitious design led practice looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to contribute to, and be part of, our growing success.
The role offers an opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects across all RIBA stages as an integral part of our team.
- experience of undertaking the role of Project Architect
- good technical knowledge and understanding of high quality construction detailing and specification
- knowledgeable with current Scottish Building Regulations and energy standards
- able to work efficiently and accurately with minimum supervision,
- strong organisational skills – ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- experience of D+B Contracts is desirable but not essential
- highly motivated whilst displaying initiative, responsibility and commitment
- excellent computer, graphic and written communication skills.
- experience of 2D and 3D Vectorworks desirable
- excellent Adobe Creative Suite and visualisation skills
- ability to work as part of a team
- full clean driving licence desirable
Salary subject to experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer. No Agency applications please.
Please send an Introductory Cover Letter, CV, examples of both technical and creative work to [email protected]
Successful applicants will be invited for interview and required to present their portfolio.
Closing Date 17 January 2020