15.04.2021: Qualified Architect
Ann Nisbet Studio are looking for a qualified architect to join our close-knit team in our Glasgow office.
- Architects must have a minimum of three years’ experience post Part 3.
- Site and contract administration experience is essential, and candidates must be comfortable with all stages of job running.
- The ideal candidate will be creative, able to demonstrate good technical and detailing knowledge and enjoy working within a small team.
- Experience of working with private clients on domestic projects is required. Experience with larger scale residential projects is preferable. Knowledge in Passive House, Revit and NBS Chorus would be beneficial.
- Initiative, excellent communication skills and proficiency using Vectorworks is required and knowledge in Creative Suite is preferable.
The studio is in the Glasgow area but please note we are currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the next period.
Please apply with a covering letter, CV and portfolio to [email protected]
In your covering letter please state your earliest potential start date.
We are an equal opportunity employer, no agencies please.
Applicants must have full UK driving licence.
Please send an Introductory Cover Letter, CV, examples of both technical and creative work to [email protected]
Successful applicants will be invited for interview and required to present their portfolio.
Salary subject to experience
Closing Date 9 April 2021